Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
- Work in a fun creative studio based in Norwest Business Park
- Learn and grow with the business, working with a small team and great clients
- Be inspired and have full creative license
- We work for some not-for-profits and Christian-based charities, so a heart and passion for this work would be a bonus!
We are a growing boutique creative design studio based in Norwest Business Park, and we are looking for a talented mid-weight Graphic Designer or an exceptional Junior to join our team.
You will have the opportunity to build on your already your impressive skill set, working across a broad range of clients and projects across web and print design.
Unfortunately we can’t consider applicants without a portfolio, so please ensure you attach it with your CV.
The ideal fit will have:
- A degree or relevant qualification in graphic design
- Ability to work in a team. We usually work together on projects, so an aptitude to take (and give) feedback is a must.
- Ability to take a brief from start to finish, and check own work.
- Ability to present and handle yourself well in client meeting; You will be client facing and have the opportunity to work closely with some of amazing clients.
- Ability to create and file design documents properly so that other members of the team can pick up where you left off. You must be organised and thorough.
- Excellent communication skills – but we don’t bite! So if you have a question (and we have many), it’s only a conversation away.
- A sense of humour! We ourselves [debatably] fit into this category, and the day is much more enjoyable with a few laughs thrown in there.
Software skills needed:
- Adobe CC (Mac): InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with Powerpoint / Keynote
- Experience in web design, WordPress, HTML/CCS knowledge would be a bonus, but not essential
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume with a range of previous work examples across print design, web design, branding, digital ads and any powerpoint presentations. Please ensure you attach your portfolio with your CV.
Email your portfolio and CV to: email@example.com
Job type: Full Time
Required experience: Any experience is beneficial
Salary: Negotiable based on candidate