Careers At Sailor.
Ahoy! We’re Sailor.
Graphic Designer – Mid Weight or Junior
- Work for an independent creative agency in Norwest Business Park with great coffee and even better colleagues. Work alongside multidisciplinary experts in graphic and web design, marketing, photography, animation and more!
- Expand your skillset and grow in an inclusive environment that values work/life balance and employee mental health
- Our clients range from the largest health and pharmaceutical companies in the world, to your favourite band; the menu you order off at your local café, to Australia’s top medical specialists. We sometimes work for not-for-profits and Christian-based charities, so a heart and passion for this work would be a big bonus!
- We are looking for talented mid-weight Graphic Designer or an exceptional Junior to join our team. Our team cultivates an environment of expanding skills and learning from each other’s niche areas
- Unfortunately we can’t consider applicants without a portfolio, so please ensure you attach it with your CV.
The ideal fit will have:
- A degree or relevant qualification in graphic design
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate in a team. We usually work together on projects, so an aptitude to take (and give) feedback is a must.
- Ability to take a brief from start to finish, with a keen eye for checking your work
- Strong communication skills to liaise with clients with phone and email
- Confident in managing your own projects from start to finish
- Ability to create and file design documents properly so that other members of the team can pick up where you left off. You must be organised and thorough.
- A sense of humour! We ourselves [debatably] fit into this category, and the day is much more enjoyable with a few laughs thrown in there [and chats about the latest Netflix binge].
Software skills needed:
- Adobe CC (Mac): InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with Powerpoint / Keynote
- Experience in web design, WordPress, HTML/CCS knowledge would be a bonus, but not essential
- Our agency proudly reflects the niche and strengths of it’s team members, if you’re a designer with a for hack for animation, a passion for photography, or a keen eye for marketing – let us know if you have anything else you’d like to bring to the table!
Job type: Full Time
Required experience: Mid or Junior
Salary: Negotiable based on candidate