Careers At Sailor.
Ahoy! We’re Sailor.
Design Studio Project Manager
- Work in a fun creative design studio based in Norwest Business Park
- Learn and grow with the business, working with a small team and great clients
- Be inspired and have full creative license
- We sometimes work for not-for-profits and Christian-based charities, so a heart and passion for this work would be a big bonus!
We are a growing boutique creative design studio based in Norwest Business Park, and are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of clients and projects across web and print design.
The ideal fit will be:
- Exceptionally organised – You will be managing the day to day studio workflow and must be able to juggle many projects and priorities, while remaining cool under pressure.
- A perfectionist – You will be responsible for ensuring projects are not only delivered on time, but are also to a high standard of quality. You will need to have exceptional attention to detail to pick up any pesky mistakes that may have been missed!
- Friendly & professional – You will be client facing and have the opportunity to work closely with some amazing clients. A high level of communication skills, both verbal and written, is a must.
- Collaborative & a team player– As a small team who often collaborate on projects, you will need to be constantly communicating with colleagues to ensure projects are on track. We’re looking for someone who is confident and vocal to lead our team to success!
- Able to have a sense of humour! We ourselves [debatably] fit into this category, and the day is much more enjoyable with a few laughs thrown in there.
Day to day tasks will include:
- Managing incoming client communication over the phone and via email
- Scheduling and assigning tasks on a day to day basis to ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Keeping our Project Overview Dashboard constantly up to date to track key project milestones (experience with the Monday Platform would be an advantage, but is not essential)
- Conducting daily job status meetings to go over items/tasks assigned and due for the day and determine if there are any roadblocks
- Communicating any issues to relevant team members
- Initiating new jobs for clients and creating timelines and milestones for the work to be done
- Liaising with clients over the phone and email to ensure projects are being handed back and forth efficiently
- Working with clients and our Web Development team to ensure website build project milestones are met and are delivered on time for launch
- Keeping our internal file systems organised and up to date
- Assisting the Director with general administrative support
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Email your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Full Time
Required experience: Any experience is beneficial
Salary: Negotiable based on candidate